Berryman Editing Services (cayceberryman.com) provides information about the writing industry and reserves the right to control the content on every post and page found on the site.
These do not limit the controlled pages as they’re connected to the site but generalize the collection of those connected to the terms used and the conditions following.
1. Blog posts
Individual blog posts encourage comments and interaction, but the following are prohibited, both by the website owner and by any and all visitors:
- Links leading to malicious sites or illegal promotions
- Illegal information as it’s regarded on a federal and individual state/providence level
- Information plagiarized and information re-used or revised without proper attribution
- Comments soliciting clicks to an unrelated link or site providing illegal services/products as they’re found in federal law
- Disrespectful or scornful comments toward either another user or the creator of the blog
This does not limit the information prohibited on the site but covers the majority of what can commonly be misinterpreted or found. All closely related items can be considered prohibited as interpreted by the creator of the blog. The creator retains the rights to determine what is acceptable.
All links that include the domain, cayceberryman.com, retain all rights to determine what information is acceptable for appearance on each page. The above-stated information under “1. Blog posts” follows as a list of conditions here. The following is also prohibited unless the creator of the site is notified and any and all complications have had the opportunity to be resolved:
- Shared links defaming the creator of the site
- Shared links discrediting the site’s creator or the information located on the site
- Information shared from any page or post used without proper attribution
- Information shared from on any page or post regarding information as professional, credible information*
- Shared experiences with the site or the creator of the site through services or contact
- Defamation without grounds
Any information quoted from this site must be properly attributed, but not used to promote an individual/group’s products or topics unless verified and agreed upon by the site’s creator.
3. Public/private information
Information might be shared with the visitor of the site or with the creator of the site. Any shared information, whether public or private, may not be used against either user or site creator. All information shared privately is shared on the basis of confidentiality and may not be distributed to third parties without permission by the party from which the information is originally provided.
Any distribution of private information without visitor and site creator agreement is subject to incrimination and lawful action. This includes information found within emails, contracts, or shared information that is not intended to be shared with other parties.
Any misunderstandings or mistaken agreements must be discussed prior to lawful action in hopes of handling situations in a civil manner without the use of force or law. Any incidents in which lawful action is necessary due to an inability to agree on civil action will require the knowledge of both parties prior to taking it.
Additional terms and conditions can be discussed with the site creator if necessary. Please contact through the available forms or emails and request additional information as needed.
These terms are agreed upon by the site creator, and the visitor agrees to these terms upon interaction with this site’s content or sharing of the content found originally on the site.
* The writing industry is a subjective one, and all information regarding the art, science, or expression involved in the writing process is also subjective. The information found on this site is not scholarly information and has not been published in journals or on a scholarly site. This information is limited to the knowledge of the site’s creator. The creator of this site does not take responsibility for any information shared under an individual’s spoken/written veil of credibility.